A beautiful and refreshing cocktail. Legend has it the Hemingway was created for Papa himself at El Floridita in Havana, though he preferred his without the added sugar.
- 2 oz white rum
- 1/4 oz maraschino liqueur
- 1/2 oz grapefruit juice
- 3/4 oz simple syrup (equal parts water and sugar)
- 3/4 oz fresh lime juice
- 1 maraschino cherry (optional)
- Add liquid to your mixing glass.
- Add ice.
- Shake and strain into a cocktail glass, preferably chilled.
- Add cherry for garnish.
- Savor the praise you receive upon sharing this wonderful cocktail.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Leave a Reply