When does a vacation not feel like a vacation? When you have food allergies, that’s when!
It can be incredibly stressful to travel when you have food allergies and sensitivities. So, when we wanted to take a long weekend off and do something fun, there was only one destination we considered: Disneyland.
It’s not just how Disneyland makes it easy to notify the kitchen about your food allergies at the time you make a reservation. It’s also that there are plenty of other folks who are part of the Disney fam who are happy to share their gluten-free food experiences with others.
That meant I already had a pretty good idea of what I was planning to eat before I set foot in the park. And I’d even managed to score an advance request for a special gluten-free entree I wouldn’t have known about—or been able to eat—thanks to my website sleuthing.
I’m not going to spill all the beans here on eating gluten-free at Disneyland, because I’m working on my own mini-guide and review. Stay tuned! And if you’ve been on the fence about planning your own Disney adventure, let this be your nudge to take the plunge and start planning today.
THIS WEEK’S LOW FODMAP RECIPES
- Are you grilling this weekend? If so, it’s pretty much a given that my low FODMAP fully loaded potato salad would be the perfect side dish to go with it.
- Looking for a new marinade to spice up your grilling routine? Try this Citrus Herb Mojo from FODMAP Everyday.
- If you’ve been craving a poke bowl, but been worried about potential FOPDMAP overload, Karlijn’s Kitchen to the rescue! Try their low FODMAP poke bowl recipe.
- Leave it to Becky Excel to create a dreamy weeknight dinner that’s pure comfort food in under 30 minutes—creamy Tuscan chicken.
- Craving hot and sour takeout but the stomach pains? Try this low FODMAP sweet and sour chicken recipe from Eat Beautiful.
REFRESH YOUR LOW FODMAP PANTRY!
You deserve a little treat. So why not make it one that gives you some peace of mind? Visit my Amazon store for a ton of delicious gluten-free and low FODMAP ingredients to make the above recipes, and support Erika’s Gluten-free Kitchen at the same time!