It feels like it’s been longer than a week since I sat down and wrote last week’s FODMAP Friday post. I think that’s because last weekend plus the holiday Monday was packed full of celebrating my boyfriend Lewis’ birthday.
And although we had so much great gluten-free food in Sacramento and Napa over the course of the weekend, there was one meal in particular that seriously MADE the weekend for me: gluten-free chicken and waffles for brunch at Pushkin’s.
Mind you, it was difficult to narrow down my choice to just one plate because everything they serve is gluten-free—including the case full of pastries from their bakery. But as soon as
And now, on to a selection of low FODMAP recipes that can take us all to our happy places this week.
Vegetarian Low FODMAP Recipe Round-up
- It can be hard to maintain a vegan diet while in the elimination phase of the low FODMAP diet. Case de Sante comes to the rescue with this vegan low FODMAP recipe round-up.
- Fun Without FODMAPs shares her recipe for low FODMAP lentil dal.
- I’ve been craving tomato soup for lunch as our days have been hovering in the 50s. Can’t wait to try this recipe for Low FODMAP Parmesan Tomato Soup from Ignite Nutrition.
- If you are craving Chinese takeout and looking for a healthier alternative, try this vegetarian “sticky beef” recipe from Mummy in a Tutu.
- Sometimes, you want dessert for breakfast. This low FODMAP chia tapioca pudding is just the thing to fill that craving.
Fill Up Your Fall Low FODMAP Pantry
It’s time for your Fall low FODMAP pantry refill! Check out my Amazon store for my favorite low FODMAP foods, cookbook picks and more.