As I write today’s post, I’m gearing up for a three-day weekend featuring a lot of eating out with family to celebrate my boyfriend’s birthday. Yes, we already started celebrating earlier in the week with a visit to the Pagan Idol tiki bar, but that was just warming up for the main event!
First, there’s going to be a day trip to Sacramento, where I’m crossing my fingers that we’ll finally have time to stop by Pushkin’s Bakery for a gluten-free birthday treat. The weekend will also include a day trip to Napa and a family dinner at Napkins Bar & Grill. It’s nice that finding fantastic gluten-free friendly restaurants continues to get easier every day.
This week, I’m thinking about casseroles. I want to have a couple of hearty, veggie-packed dishes that I can reheat and eat for lunch throughout the week. And maybe some chicken soup. What are you craving as the days are getting colder? I hope this week’s low FODMAP recipe round-up helps inspire your meal planning for the week.
Low FODMAP Recipes Round-up
- Give your lunchtime salad a Fall makeover with this Low FODMAP Vegan Quinoa & Low FODMAP Salad with Cilantro Pesto from Fody Foods.
- I’ve got some chicken bones in the freezer that I’ll have to put to good use for making this chicken stock from Manu’s Menu.
- If you’re struggling to find your low FODMAP breakfast groove, check out this post for five low FODMAP breakfast ideas to start your morning off right.
- Although we can’t have the crispy leeks, I’m eager to try this carrot ginger soup from Feed Me Phoebe.
- Liven up your next Taco Tuesday with this low FODMAP taco salad recipe.
Low FODMAP Finds
Need some new low FODMAP snack recommendations? Or out of ideas for your weekly meal planning? Check out my Amazon store for my cookbook picks and other low FODMAP favorites.
Leave a Reply