It’s hard to believe this is the last FODMAP Friday before Christmas!
It’s also the first day of my winter break. I’m taking the next week off from client work to spend time with friends and family. I’ll also be working on my 2018 business planning—both for this blog and my content marketing consultancy.
I’ve got my Passion Planner and a rainbow-hued assortment of gel pens ready.
Even though this sort of planning is a big part of the work I do, when I’m doing it for myself it doesn’t really feel like work.
Plus, when you’re breaking it up with fun outings—like having a gluten-free holiday high tea at the Sir Francis Drake—it definitely still counts as a break, right? Even if the plan is to write a review of it to share with all of you…
This Week’s Low FODMAP Recipes
There’s a little bit of everything this week, including an awesome gluten-free and low FODMAP cookie recipe round-up from me:
- If you’re looking for one last cookie recipe to round out your holiday baking, check out my collection of 18 of the Best Gluten-Free and Low FODMAP Holiday Cookies. So many great options from some of my favorite gluten-free bakers.
- This Bacon Wrapped Pork Loin with Brown Sugar and Marmalade recipe from FODMAP Everyday would make a great low FODMAP holiday dinner main dish.
- Pot Pie gets a low FODMAP and vegetarian makeover with this Winter Vegetarian Pot Pie recipe
- Need another low FODMAP appetizer idea for your holiday dinner? Check out this low FODMAP cheesy pork taco dip
- Take the stress out of planning your holiday dinner with one of these low FODMAP holiday dinner plans:
Leave a Reply