The beautiful plate of huevos rancheros at the top of this post is from the dining room at Canyon Ranch in Tucson. In keeping with the long-standing tradition my partner and I have of giving each other birthday gifts ridiculously far in advance, this trip was his present for my upcoming birthday…in August.
You see, it’s rare to have my content marketing client workload and ability to step away from the computer to align, especially in late Summer. So he seized the opportunity to send me off for a wellness reboot at the resort I’ve wanted to visit since college.
I focused on getting a ton of diagnostics and support for getting back into healthy routines and managing my chronic conditions. I’ll be publishing a full review of my stay soon, but suffice it to say: it was a very worthwhile investment. I came home with confidence and inspiration for renewing self-care and healthy activities that the past two years of COVID-19-related business closures and changes completely upended for me.
And with that, let’s dive into this week’s low FODMAP recipe roundup!
This Week’s Low FODMAP Recipes
- Are you a fan of Tuna Nicoise? Then you won’t want to miss this low FODMAP green bean and potato salad recipe.
- Need some spicy meat on hand for tacos or salad? Check out this Instant Pot Mexican Chicken recipe.
- When it’s cold outside, or you just need a comfort food lunch you can take on-the-go that won’t weigh you down, this Instant Pot Chicken and Rice Soup will hit the spot.
- If you struggle to have enough time for a hot breakfast in the morning, make a batch of these Low FODMAP Egg Muffins with Spinach, Peppers, and Bacon this weekend.
- Looking for a deliciously different side dish for your favorite low FODMAP roasted meat? Check out this recipe for Low FODMAP Baked Feta with Cherry Tomatoes.
Support the blog and give yourself a healthy + delicious treat by making a purchase from my Amazon store. You’ll find gluten-free and low FODMAP ingredients for the above recipes, and support Erika’s Gluten-free Kitchen at the same time!