Since my last post, two weeks ago, there’s been a LOT going on!
I had a good time at the Everything Food Conference in Utah. I got some great ideas for editorial direction for this blog, and it gave me the kick in the pants I needed to get moving on some things I’ve been wanting to do and have just not found the time for due to my “day job.”
One of the other great things about the conference was getting to finally meet some of my favorite bloggers in person—Feast in Thyme, Stress Baking, Gluten Free Palate, and Life After Wheat to name a few. I didn’t run into Erica from Celiac and the Beast, and was too shy to ping her to meet up. I’ll work on that for my next food blogger event…
Then, after all that, I came home to the newest member of our family: Kupo!
I’m loving watch him grow and learn new things every day—punctuated by his ridiculous snurfling noises. I can’t wait for him to get old enough to be able to go out and about with us. So far, the kitties are getting used to him, and I am pretty sure he and Bolvar will be BFFs once he gets through his teething phase (kitties do not want their tails to be used as puppy chew toys!)
Here’s to finding our joy in the everyday things!
Low FODMAP Spring Recipes
- Need a healthy low FODMAP snack to get through your busy afternoons? Check out this low FODMAP trail mix.
- Whip up a batch of this low FODMAP carrot ginger soup in your InstantPot then enjoy it for lunch all week!
- You can also use your InstantPot for a substantial low FODMAP main dish—like this chipotle brisket.
- I love the flavors of Thai food and can’t wait to try my hand at making these 30-minute Thai Peanut Noodles.
- If you have a craving for Cinnabon, you’ll want to try this recipe for low FODMAP cinnamon rolls.
- I’m looking forward to trying out this recipe for strawberry oat bars, using my latest batch of strawberry rhubarb jam!
- Craving pad thai while on your low FODMAP diet elimination phase? FODMAP Friendly to the rescue!
- This gorgeous low FODMAP banana bundt cake gives a fresh look to your afternoon banana snack cake.
Leave a Reply