Today is the last day of November. Which leaves me with a pressing question: is it too early to do my annual weekend of cookie baking? Although it’s the perfect weekend for it, it still feels a little too soon. But on the other hand, if I don’t reserve the time for it this weekend, I’d be looking at mid-December before I could devote the time to it. And then the shipping might take too long! What to do…
All this said, I am done with my holiday shopping. This is due in large part to having had all sorts of fun local holiday craft fairs. I am very proud of myself for not buying all the presents for myself, BTW. Because some of the stalls were verrryyyy tempting for self-gifting. Like this one:
Not only are the designs here incredibly adorable,
But, I have a bag full of tote bags, and I was there to buy holiday gifts. So I abstained. But, if you are reading this and trying to think up a cute gift idea for me, I would love a t-shirt or print of that from her shop if she makes them available!
And with that, let’s dive into the last low FODMAP recipe round-up of November!
Low FODMAP Recipes
- Chicken wings make a great starter for a holiday event. Fody Foods gives them a low FODMAP makeover with their Spicy Chicken Wings recipe.
- Cold Winter days call for a warm salad—Manu’s Menu to the rescue! Check out this recipe for warm salmon and potato salad.
- Change up your Chinese takeout-inspired dinner with this tuna fried rice recipe from Stone Soup.
- Give yourself a taste of the holidays with this peppermint and chocolate cake from FODMAP
- Add a citrus zest to your holiday cookie exchange with my lemon sugar cookies.
Prep for Your Holiday Baking
If you are looking for supplies for your holiday baking and gift-giving, check out my Amazon store. I’ll be adding new gift ideas over the next week, so be sure to check back!