The week after Content Marketing World is always an exhausting one for me. Between readjusting to the three-hour time difference, to catching up on work (and sleep!), I’m always really ready for the weekend.
There are some really fun events happening around the Bay this weekend, including the Eat Real Fest, but I am most likely going to lie low and work on some writing projects
For dinner tonight, I have a pork tenderloin resting in the fridge in a Thai-inspired marinade that includes some fresh lemongrass from my favorite local market. My plan is to slow roast it in the oven along with some root veggies and fingerling potatoes.
One of the great things about having had a week away, to just focus on my business (including this blog) is it underscored my need for regular, ongoing help. And to that end I’m setting up some regular, recurring project work with one of my favorite freelancers, to make sure I don’t let the things that are important to me slide when my client work gets busy. I love working with him, and am excited to finally work my way through my big backlog of want-to-do’s with his help.
And with that, it’s time for this week’s low FODMAP recipe round-up!
Low FODMAP Recipes
- I was just saying I needed some more weekday breakfast ideas—this Paleo Whole30 BLT Breakfast Bake from Jay’s Baking Me Crazy is going to be the next recipe I try. I knew I was going to find something special for those heirloom tomatoes…
- After I get my chili out of my Instant Pot, I want to try this recipe for Instant Pot Barbacoa Beef from The Roasted Root. It looks like the perfect Sunday afternoon recipe.
- Need a fancy low FODMAP appetizer for your next dinner party? Try this recipe for Smoked Salmon and Dill Arancini Balls from Monash.
- I am deciding on what sweet treat to make my sweetie for his birthday. This peanut butter and chocolate fudge from Manu’s Menu is definitely in the running…
- Craving some Cajun comfort food? Check out this recipe for Slow Cooker Cajun Chicken from Bites of Wellness.
Stock up on Your Low FODMAP Favorites
Are you ready for your Fall baking and Instant Pot simmering? If it’s time for a pantry restock, check out my Amazon store to find my favorite low FODMAP foods and the kitchen tools I can’t cook without.
Leave a Reply