Only one more Friday before Labor day weekend and the unofficial end of Summer.
That means it’s almost time for Summer to begin here in San Francisco. That’s right—I’ve been making my low FODMAP chili, chocolate chip cookies, and all sorts of other treats more typically associated with Winter. I like to keep my InstantPot busy!
This month, one of my big challenges has been finding quick and easy low FODMAP protein-centered breakfasts. I know it’s important from a health standpoint to start my day off with a solid breakfast (and no, a cup of coffee doesn’t count. I know, I asked!). But I am rarely hungry when I get
I’ve been mostly sticking to a hard boiled eggs and fruit routine, but this morning I decided to shake things up a bit by baking a frittata. I used thinly sliced potatoes and zucchini, and equal parts egg whites and whole eggs. It wasn’t bad for a first try. But i’m still on the hunt for a perfect make-ahead breakfast dish…Wish me luck!
This Week’s Low FODMAP Recipes
This week’s low FODMAP recipes are all about the comfort food, especially if it can be made in the slow cooker.
- It’s never too early to start saving recipes for your holiday meal planning. These vegan candied yams would make a great addition to your low FODMAP Thanksgiving table.
- If you are a curry fan, you’ll want to get this Thai green chicken curry from Monash into your InstanPot, pronto.
- Put those end of the season berries to good use with this Raspberry Crumble from The Fat Foodie.
- If you are looking for a chewy gluten-free chocolate chip cookie, you’ll want to try out this dairy-free chocolate chip cookie recipe from Becky Excell.
- The team at Monash puts a healthy spin on spaghetti and meatballs with this beef and feta meatballs with kale pesto pasta recipe.
Find New Low FODMAP Favorites
Need some meal planning inspiration? Check out my favorite low FODMAP cookbook and food recommendations in my Amazon store.