This has been an exciting week for me on the blog. I’ve finally launched my monthly guide to low FODMAP fresh produce, which is something I’ve been working on for a while now. Check out the May Low FODMAP Produce Guide to get the scoop on what to look for at the farmers’ market this month. It even includes a handy shopping list infographic that hits the highlights of what to look for this month.
I’ll be sharing a new guide each month, updated to include newly in-season fruits, vegetables, herbs, and other cooking ingredients. I hope it helps you better navigate the low FODMAP diet elimination phase. I’ll be making a point of sharing seasonal low FODMAP recipe ideas on my @ErikaGlutenFree Instagram account in addition to this weekly low FODMAP recipe roundup.
My plans for today include further work on my sugar cookie recipe, as I’m baking up a batch of them for a special fundraiser and event at the San Francisco SPCA tomorrow. If you’re in the area, stop by and cuddle with some adorable adoptable cats, and pick up some of my gluten-free baked treats while supporting a good cause!
This Week’s Low FODMAP Recipes
- After your trip to the farmers market, loading up on all the awesome May Low FODMAP Produce, you can put a bunch of your seasonal goodies to good use in this Summer Squash Salad recipe from Treble in the Kitchen.
- If you love Indian food, you’ll want to check out Becky Excel’s Gluten Free Tandoori Chicken Recipe (low FODMAP). And if cooking chicken on the bone feels intimidating, you’re in luck! Becky shares her tips for ensuring your chicken doesn’t come out of the oven raw.
- Need a beautiful low FODMAP side dish for your next dinner party? Try these Fancy (Low FODMAP) Party Potatoes from Kate Scarlata.
- Craving dessert for breakfast? Try this carrot cake smoothie bowl from Julie Perks.
- Veggies take center stage in this low FODMAP recipe from EA Stewart: Easy Healthy Pasta with Crispy Rosemary Chickpeas, Roasted Tomatoes, & Parmesan.
- Looking for a special Mother’s Day baked treat that’s easy on the gut? Check out this flourless chocolate olive oil cake recipe from Monash.
Do you have a low FODMAP recipe you’d like to share in a future #FODMAPfriday roundup? Leave a comment on this post!
Refill Your Low FODMAP Pantry
Need to restock your pantry to make this week’s low FODMAP recipes? Get the ingredients you need and support Erika’s Gluten-free Kitchen at the same time by purchasing from my Amazon shop, or through these Amazon recommendations:
Thanks for including my recipe! I always love your recaps and roundups 🙂
Thanks for keeping our low FODMAP meal plans inspired!