May the 4th be with you!
We’re big Star Wars nerds around here, so today is a big day! I hope one of these years to get to spend May the 4th at Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge a.k.a. Star Wars land at Disneyland.
I almost wish I had an excuse to go into the Presidio today to see if any geeks are making a pilgrimage…instead, I’m going to be working on content for the blog including some new gluten-free cookbook reviews. (you should see my stack of books!)
I’ve had a very productive week, having published my guide to eating gluten-free in Sacramento and my easy blueberry ice cream recipe.But that’s not all!
On Monday, I hosted my weekly #ContentChat Twitter chat which was focused on Instagram and had a bit of a revelation. I decided it was finally time to launch an Instagram account for the blog, so I can share more of my gluten-free finds (especially all the great food I find when I’m out and about in San Francisco). You can find it at @ErikaGlutenFree. I hope to see you on Instagram!
And now, on to this week’s low FODMAP recipe finds!
Low FODMAP Recipes
- I make beef stroganoff in the InstantPot pretty regularly and love the idea of this low FODMAP healthy stroganoff recipe from Very Well Fit which is made with chicken. Although this recipe calls for making it on the stovetop, it looks like it would work equally well in your slow cooker.
- Store-bought curry paste is often full of decidedly NOT low FODMAP ingredients like garlic and onions. Not only does this recipe for low FODMAP vegan coconut & pumpkin curry on the Monash website look great, it also includes a tutorial from Alana Scott of A Little Bit Yummy on how to make your own curry paste from scratch.
- Following a vegan diet can be difficult when you’re in the low FODMAP diet’s elimination phase but this blueberry and almond muffin recipe, also from Monash, is gluten-free, egg-free, and dairy-free too.
- If you’ve gotten a little too excited about the first strawberries of the season and are trying to figure out how to incorporate them into more of your low FODMAP meals, you won’t want to miss this balsamic strawberry pasta salad from A Saucy Kitchen.
- Need a healthy base for a low FODMAP appetizer? Try A Clean Plate’s recipe for sweet potato crackers.
- If you’re in comfort food mode, you’re in luck! Becky Excel has given her mom’s lasagne recipe a low FODMAP makeover.
Low FODMAP Finds
Get everything you need to make this week’s low FODMAP recipes and support Erika’s Gluten-free Kitchen at the same time by purchasing from my Amazon shop, or through these recommendations:
Leave a Reply