Sometimes, you have to take things into your own hands.
For us, that meant packing up the car and heading North to Sacramento for a weekend getaway to soak up some sunshine.
We picked the new Sawyer Hotel in downtown because we’re fans of the Kimpton chain and loved the central location. Little did we know the Sawyer also boasted a seriously fun and gluten-free diner friendly restaurant—Punch Bowl Social.
Naturally, we grabbed a couple of cups of punch and some carnitas nachos. And they were some seriously drool-worthy nachos.
I’ll be sharing more about our trip soon [UPDATE: I’ve posted my guide to eating gluten-free in Sacramento!]. I was impressed with the range of great places to eat gluten-free, and the farm-to-table emphasis.
Now that you’re hungry, check out this week’s low FODMAP recipes.
Low FODMAP Recipe Round-up
- If it’s starting to feel like picnic season where you live, this low FODMAP Macaroni Salad from Treble in the Kitchen is just the thing to pack.
- In a low #FODMAP breakfast rut? Try these Easy Peasy Breakfast Tacos.
- These paleo coconut crepes would make a great brunch main with savory fillings or could be filled with fruit and whipped cream for a delicious dessert.
- If you love fish and chips and haven’t found a good way to approach them on the low FODMAP diet, try this gluten-free fish & chips recipe from Free From Heaven.
- Looking for something new to do with your pork chops? Herbed butter gives a flavor boost in this Paleo Whole 30 Pork Chops with Herbed Butter recipe.
Low FODMAP Foods + Pantry Essentials
Running low on your low FODMAP pantry essentials? Or looking for a special ingredient for one of this week’s recipes? Amazon has just what you need to finish the dish while you support Erika’s Gluten-free Kitchen at the same time!
Thanks for sharing my recipe! Hope you have an awesome weekend 🙂
Always happy to share your recipes!