It’s been a long, wet week. I just feel like curling up next to a fire. Our place doesn’t have a fireplace though. But we’re headed for an overnighter in wine country soon, including a cozy fireplace, at The Sonoma Mission Inn.
The Sonoma Mission Inn is one of those places that make it easy to unwind and relax. It’s also in a great spot to end an arduous (ha!) day of wine tasting. They even have a Michelin-starred restaurant on the property, if you don’t feel like venturing too far from your room. There is always a lot to do and see in wine country, but I also try to squeeze in some quality time at their mineral springs pools. We’ll see if the weather accommodates us for that or not.
In the meantime, we’re spending quality time catching up on all the Oscar-nominated films we haven’t seen yet. It’s been so much fun to watch them at home with fresh, buttery popcorn and a fun cocktail like a Boston Sour.
This Week’s Low FODMAP Recipes
- Are you bummed when you see a great-looking dinner recipe, only to find it paired with a side of decidedly not low FODMAP tabbouleh? If so, you’ll want to check out this Easy Quinoa Tabbouleh recipe from the Spicy RD.
- What’s your go-to hot low FODMAP breakfast? If you’re looking for another contender, check out this vegetable frittata recipe from Monash.
- Start your day off a little spicy with this low FODMAP Butternut Squash Breakfast Tostada recipe from Casa deSante.
- I’m always a fan of the combination of raspberry and chocolate. Thanks to the creative use of digestive biscuits, this Raspberry Chocolate Torte from the Fat Foodie will be on the table in no time.
- Cold winter days are just made for low FODMAP chili like this one: Beef and Lentil Chili With Cornbread Topping
Support this blog + Restock Your Low FODMAP Staples
If you’ve been enjoying the blog and our weekly #FODMAPFriday round-ups, please consider making a purchase through my Amazon shop
Erika’s Gluten-free Kitchen Amazon shop. You get the same everyday low prices you expect from Amazon while helping me bring more great recipes to the blog. I appreciate your support!