We’ve settled in for a cold, wet, blustery March in Northern California. Friends in Sacramento have even seen hailstorms that left behind ground covering that looked like snow.
The good aspect to all this is it’s perfect InstanPot and baking weather. I’ve baked gluten-free madeleines and have a pot of low FODMAP chili going right now. And I’m working on my Spring rolled-out gluten-free lemon sugar cookies recipe for the blog too. It’s so much nicer to keep the apartment warm with the oven than the heater, don’t you think?
I’m also hoping all this wet weather means we’ll be seeing the annual mustard bloom in Sonoma and Napa valleys before the end of the month. We have a trip to wine country planned for the end of the month and it would be lovely to have the vineyards full of mustard flowers. Keep your fingers crossed for me!
Low FODMAP Recipes
- This gluten-free whole orange cake recipe from The Free From Fairy puts the spotlight on Winter’s most essential fruit flavor.
- Salmon can feel intimidating to get just right, but it’s hard to find a more simple way to get a flavorful salmon dinner on the table than this maple dijon salmon recipe from Treble in the Kitchen, featuring FODY foods low FODMAP salad dressing.
- Looking for a virtually guilt-free nachos recipe? Check out these salad nachos from FODMAP Everyday.
- When you’re craving a side of french fries, but looking for a healthier alternative, these carrot fries from Bites of Wellness fit the bill.
- I love making pizza from scratch and can’t wait to try this low FODMAP and vegan pizza margherita recipe from Holly Tree Kitchen.
Restock Your Low FODMAP Favorites
You can find my favorite tools and ingredients to make these recipes + more via my Erika’s Gluten-free Kitchen Amazon shop. You get the same everyday low prices you expect from Amazon while helping me bring more great recipes to the blog. I appreciate your support!
Thanks for sharing my salmon recipe! Love this roundup!
<3 Curating recipes like yours each week keeps me excited about my meal planning.