Each February, we have a week or two of beautiful, Summery weather here in San Francisco. It’s the kind of weather tourists expect when they visit us during the actual Summer—and instead, find sweatshirt weather. This year, our week of wearing sandals and sleeveless dresses was followed by some of the coldest days of the year. The kind of col where you’re wearing six layers plus a hat, scarf, and gloves to leave the house.
For me, that means my InstantpPot has been in overdrive. I’ve made something comforting and slow-cooked in it almost every day. The most recent dish? A cooked all day beef stroganoff. It was the perfect way to take the chill off. I served it over some gluten-free rotini. I wonder if I’ll find a gluten-free pasta that’s closer to egg noodles one of these days? If you’ve found one, let me know!
And now, on to this week’s low FODMAP recipes.
Low FODMAP Recipes
- Ready to try your hand at making a low-FODMAP pizza crust? Try this Low FODMAP Arugula & Prosciutto Pizza recipe from The FODMAP Formula
- I always crave protein (which is something my Habit profile told me as well). If you do too you’ll want to check out this Low-FODMAP High Sources of Protein round-up from FODMAP Life.
- Celebrate the Lunar New Year with a low FODMAP wonton soup from Monash
- This Spiced Seeded Bread from Rebel Recipes is low FODMAP, vegan, and packed full of protein.
- Put your slow cooker to work with this Instant Pot Chicken Fajitas recipe from Recipe This