Can you believe it’s already February?
If you’re still in denial about it almost being Spring, that’s OK—we apparently have another 6 weeks of Winter to look forward to.
That’s fine by me. I’m happy to keep bundling up with sweaters and scarves, and keeping my Instant Pot full of low-FODMAP chili, soup, and curry.
Not to mention all the awesome gluten-free goodies I tried at the Fancy Food Show and am working on incorporating into some new recipes for the blog. Stay tuned for that plus my post-show round-up of my favorite new gluten-free and low-FODMAP foods.
And now, on to this week’s recipes!
Low-FODMAP Recipes to Try
- Craving chocolate cake? In celebration of chocolate cake day (but, isn’t that every day?) Metro put together this round-up of gluten-free chocolate cake recipes.
- Did you know that oyster sauce is approved on the low-FODMAP diet? Put it to good use in this 5-Spice Ginger Chicken Wings recipe from FODMAP Everyday.
- These Snickerdoodles from the Fat Foodie remind me of the ones I baked as a kid.
- On a cold Winter’s day that you’re craving salad but want a warm meal, try this Roasted Kale and Tomato Salad from In My Bowl.
- Chicken Cordon Bleu is a favorite in my house—check out this gluten-free Cordon Bleu recipe from Becky Excell.
- This Tomato Bisque soup from Meaningful Mama would make a great packed lunch.
Find Your Next Favorite Low FODMAP Pantry Faves
Looking for some new low-FODMAP cookbooks or foods? Give yourself a treat and support Erika’s Gluten-free Kitchen at the same time!