I spent three days this week at the Winter Fancy Food Show here in San Francisco. And I have to say I’m impressed. I found all sorts of great gluten-free food at last year’s show. But this year was even better!
I loved catching up with so many of my favorite gluten-free producers—like Simple Mills, Cup4Cup, and Bob’s Red Mill. But it was awesome to also meet so many other brands with great new gluten-free food offerings. And don’t even get me started about the ice cream…although I’ve been keeping it lactose-free for a while now, I had to make an exception for the show. Because it’s really impossible to turn down ice cream for breakfast. And there was a TON of amazing ice cream at the show…but more on that later!
I’m working my way through my notes (and samples) and will have my post-show wrap-up post for you soon.
And now, on to this week’s low FODMAP recipes!
Low FODMAP Recipes
- I love a good lettuce cup. And these Asian Pork Lettuce Wraps from FODMAP Everyday are definitely going to be part of an upcoming meal plan.
- The Roasted Root shares a simple crispy salmon recipe that goes from pan to table in just 15 minutes.
- I love seeing how others are using their Air Fryers (affiliate link)—Meaningful Mama’s Low FODMAP Baked or Air Fried Chicken Nuggets are an easy recipe to start with.
- Treble in the Kitchen shows you how to whip up a Winter roasted vegetable salad —just the thing to accompany a roasted chicken or some salmon.
- When everyone around you is sick, it’s time to make soup! Creamy Green Parsnip Soup with Three Herbs and Chili-Garlic Oil from Feed Me Phoebe.
Restock Your Low FODMAP Pantry
Check out these low-FODMAP cookbooks and foods from Amazon. Give yourself a treat and support Erika’s Gluten-free Kitchen at the same time!