Note that this post contains affiliate links. That means if you click on them and make a purchase, I receive a small commission. This has no effect on the price you pay, but it helps defray the cost of maintaining this blog. Thanks for purchasing through the links I share!
It’s almost time to ring in the New Year and take down the Christmas tree.
2017 has really flown past.
We spent the holidays with family, and for once I didn’t overextend myself baking all the things.
Instead, I just brought my gluten-free cheddar cheese scones.
This time, I used Cup4Cup gluten-free flour blend [affiliate link]. I think they turned out a little taller with it, and will definitely make that my go-to flour for baking them next time as well.
Santa brought me a number of cooking-related presents, including a couple cookbooks I’d had my eye on for a while— Latin American Paleo [affiliate link] and The Gluten-Free Asian Kitchen [affiliate link]. I can’t wait to cook my way through them and share them with you as part of my gluten-free cookbook reviews. Until then, check out this week’s low FODMAP recipe finds.
This Week’s Low FODMAP Recipes
- Get some more protein into your breakfast with these Low FODMAP Breakfast Sausage Patties from FODMAP Everyday.
- Need a low #FODMAP dessert treat for your next family gathering? Try this Low FODMAP Banana Butterscotch Pudding from A Little Bit Yummy.
- Warm up with a cup of coffee and this Chai-Spiced Paleo Coffee Cake from the Roasted Root.
- It can be tough to find curry recipes that aren’t full of FODMAPS. That’s why I was thrilled to see The Fat Foodie’s take on a low FODMAP chicken korma.
- Looking for a muffin recipe base you can customize to your heart’s content? Check out Everybody’s Favorite Muffin from FODMAP Everyday.
Leave a Reply