It’s been almost two weeks since we packed up our home of over two decades in San Francisco and made our move to Sacramento. While we aren’t finished with the unpacking and settling in, we are making some significant progress.
Our friends Marcia and Paul generously spent our first Sunday in the new house with us, helping us assemble bookcases and unpacking all the kitchen things. Unfortunately, since we are still waiting on delivery of a bar cabinet (and a dining table and sofa) from Joybird, I wasn’t able to quite unpack everything that had previously been in the kitchen and on my pantry shelves. But it is a good start, and having a great kitchen to cook
Now, to get all those IKEA bookcases built so the offices can get organized! But in the meantime, here are some great Low FODMAP Spring recipes to make next week’s meal planning a breeze.
Low FODMAP Spring recipes
- Looking for a new brunch treat? Try this cheesy cornbread with tomato and bacon recipe from My Gut Feeling.
- If your breakfast is usually eaten on the go, you won’t want to miss these PB + chocolate granola bars from Karlin’s Kitchen.
- I love traybakes for an easy weeknight dinner, so why not try one for breakfast? Becky Excel shares her recipe for a baked egg and tomato hash traybake.
- These low FODMAP Portuguese style chicken skewers from Manu’s Menu make me wish we already had a gas grill for our patio (or that I hadn’t broken my Le Creuset grill pan in the move!)
- Now that I have a HUGE orange tree in my backyard, I can’t wait to make some orange marmalade to use for things like this BBQ ribs with orange marmalade recipe from FODMAP
- I love to whip up a batch of soup to eat for lunch all week long. This low FODMAP carrot and ginger soup
isgoing to be my next pick.
- I’m a lot more likely to eat a healthy breakfast if I can prep once and forget it. That makes these ham, cheese, and spinach muffins from Monash FODMAP a great addition to my meal plan.
Get Yourself a Little Low FODMAP Treat
It feels like our Winter is never going to end. If you end up cooped up in the house this weekend, why not give yourself a little low FODMAP treat from my Amazon store?