I came back from an excellent birthday week at Disneyland, to a fun weekend at Outside Lands. It still amazes me how many awesome gluten-free treats they have there, especially as compared to BottleRock, which I also attended this year.
Unfortunately, my b
Lesson re-learned and noted.
As you might imagine, my cooking was a little…bland this week. Now that I’m feeling up to it, I plan on baking some of my favorite chocolate chip cookies
Low FODMAP Recipes
Get inspired with this week’s #FODMAPfriday low FODMAP recipe round-up, featuring the tastiest low FODMAP recipes I’ve come across this week.
- This Low FODMAP Orange Quinoa Loaf from Manu’s Menu makes a sweet afternoon treat fresh from the oven or, or toasted from a slice saved in the freezer.
- Roasted Carrot Hummus from The Fat Foodie makes a healthy afternoon snack.
- Tired of salads or your standard selection of roasted veggie side dishes? Check out this recipe for Roasted Romaine.
- I love a hearty salad for dinner. This Mediterranean Pasta Salad from Calm Belly Kitchen looks like a perfect weeknight dinner.
- Calm Belly Kitchen also served up something that I think will become a new favorite—Grilled Chicken Thighs with Curry-Lime Marinade.
- I love the unusual crunchy crust on this Crusted Salmon recipe from She Defined.
Low FODMAP Finds
Whether you’re prepping to send the family back to school, or just looking for a meal planning refresh, check out the low FODMAP recommendations in my Amazon store.