Note that this post contains affiliate links. That means if you click on them and make a purchase, I receive a small commission. This has no effect on the price you pay, but it helps defray the cost of maintaining this blog. Thanks for purchasing through the links I share!
I am now down to two final packed boxes. And they are waiting for a Room & Board furniture delivery next week that will enable me to unpack them and put them away. Now, here’s hoping our sofa from Joybird gets here soon…I just can’t wait to feel all settled in.
I did feel settled in enough, however, to bake my very first batch of gluten-free chocolate cookies in my new oven:
One of the things I was most looking forward to as a new home owner was having a patio, which, in turn, would mean being able to have a gas grill. I’ve spent years scrolling past delicious looking grilling recipes. And now, as of this week, I can finally make them! Over the past week
We decided on a Weber Spirit II grill since it’s just the two of us. And so far, so good! Other than my spilling my grill oil all over the patio steps that is. I am going to need to invest in some sort of nonbreakable but also not so easy to tip over bowl for that. Or maybe just use my oil spritzer? I am open to suggestions on this!
Once the new sofa arrives, we’ll be able to set the date for our housewarming open house. I can’t wait to have friends and family over and finally have enough room to cook for everyone!
Of course, that will have to wait until after the Everything Food Conference. It will be my first time attending the event (AND my first time visiting SLC), and I can’t wait to spend the better part of a week soaking up tips for making the most of this blog, and getting to meet and eat with a ton of other food-loving bloggers. If you’re also planning to attend, let me know!
And now, on to this week’s low FODMAP recipes!
Low FODMAP Recipes
- I love an excuse to break out one of my Instant Pots, and this slow cooker cuban mojo chicken recipe from Kate Scarlata looks like a great weeknight dinner.
- I absolutely love scones with tea, and can’t wait to try out Becky Excell’s scone recipe.
- Looking for a healthy lunch that isn’t a salad? Try this salmon bowl with quick pickles from FODMAP Everyday.
- Lettuce cups make a great lunch or an appetizer for a family meal. I can’t wait to check out this recipe for San Choy Bow from FODMAP Friendly.
- If you love Indian food like I do, you’ll want to make up a batch of Manu’s Menu’s garam masala spice blend.
- I’m going to bake a batch of these enchiladas from Karlijn’s Kitchen for a great comfort food lunch this week.