We’ve barely gotten past Halloween and it’s already Christmas in all the shops. I’m so not ready for that yet!
I mean, yes, I know what low FODMAP and gluten-free Christmas cookies I’m baking. But my focus right now is on Thanksgiving dinner. One holiday at a time, please!
I’ve started searching Pinterest for ideas for Thanksgiving sides, and ideas for a crowd-pleasing seasonal punch recipe. We always try to have a fun cocktail on offer, but this year I want to find something that’s easy to prepare in advance and let folks self-serve.
Last year, we tried a make-your-own cocktail bar. It was a fun idea, but let’s get real—most of your dinner guests are going to feel a little overwhelmed by the idea of mixing up their own cocktail—even if you give them a few recipe cards. So, if you have any recipes for a fun, Fall rum or bourbon-based punch, let me know! And now, on to this week’s low FODMAP recipes!
Low FODMAP and Gluten-free Recipes
- Winner, winner, chicken dinner! Check out this low FODMAP Chicken Milanese recipe from Strands of My Life.
- While you need to keep the amount of cabbage you eat in moderation on the low FODMAP diet, this tuna and cabbage pesto skillet dinner looks delicious.
- Crisp fall days are perfect for soup. This low FODMAP parsnip soup with crispy pork and oyster mushrooms from Fun Without FODMAPs is going into my Instant Pot this week.
- I’m also excited to check out this low FODMAP Italian Wedding Soup recipe from Jay’s Baking Me Crazy. It looks like the perfect weekday lunch.
- Buckwheat provides an interesting twist in this low FODMAP carrot cake recipe from Kate Scarlata.
- Wontons are a staple at our holiday dinners. These low FODMAP pork wontons from Manu’s Menu look like a great addition for this year.
Are you getting a little bored with your low FODMAP meal plans? If so, check out my Amazon store to find great low FODMAP foods, cookbooks, kitchen tools and more to add some spice to your next week of dinners.