I’m powering through my work today so I can head downtown to meet up with a friend to go see Def Leppard and Journey at AT&T Park, with special guest Foreigner. Although these bands weren’t my jam growing up (I am more of a Cure and Depeche Mode kind of an 80s gal), I do recall their videos being in heavy rotation on MTV when I was growing up.
It’s my first time going to a concert at the ballpark, and I’m curious if they’ll have the same breadth of gluten-free food options as they do for the baseball games. I was hoping to check out the edible garden, but thanks to Twitter, I know that’s a no go. Darn it!
That’s the interesting thing about having food allergies. I love food so researching my food options was always a part of my vacation planning. But now, it’s a part of my planning for going to any sort of event. Will there be anything I can eat there? Can I bring in my own food? What’s a place I can eat close by? So many considerations those
I’ll be sure to tell you all about it next week. And now, on with this week’s low FODMAP Fall recipes round-up!
Low FODMAP Fall Recipes
- Craving some #lowFODMAP oatmeal chocolate chip cookies for your cookie jar? Try this recipe from Karlijn’s Kitchen.
- If your food preferences aren’t quite ready to embrace Fall soups and hearty fare, this low FODMAP Buddha Bowl from Calm Belly Kitchen is the dinner idea you’re looking for.
- Are you trying to cut back on your carbs but still want a hearty, comforting dinner? Check out this creamy tahini spaghetti squash with kale, broccoli, zucchini, and pumpkin seeds recipe from The Roasted Root.
- This low FODMAP and vegan strawberry vanilla crumble from One Green Planet is the perfect dessert for your next potluck.
- Kick your weekend breakfast up a notch with these chocolate blueberry low FODMAP pancakes.
- I can see this Low FODMAP Tuna Fried Rice from Manu’s Menu becoming a lunchtime staple at my house.
- There’s nothing quite like baking a loaf of bread to make your house feel cozy on a crisp Fall day. Check out this recipe for Paleo Nut-Free Low Carb Bread from Jay’s Baking Me Crazy.
- I’ve been making soup in my Instant Pot as an easy weekday lunch. I’ll be checking out this Chicken Pho recipe from FODMAP Friendly soon.
- It’s starting to be overnight oats weather. These maple cinnamon morning oats from In My Bowl are the perfect way to start the day.
Restock Your Low FODMAP Pantry for Your Favorite Fall Recipes
Do you have everything you need for your Fall casserole baking and soup simmering? If it’s time for a pantry restock, check out my Amazon store. I’ve shared my favorite low FODMAP foods and the kitchen tools—like my InstantPot—that I can’t cook without.
Leave a Reply