This has been one of those weeks…I’m spending the day at the DMV getting my ID replaced. No idea how I lost it, but now I get to spend the day replacing it. So not how I’d choose to spend the day!
My plan is to get some cookie dough in the fridge before I leave the house so it will be properly chilled by the time I eventually get home, so I can finally bring you my lemon cookies recipe. Wish me luck!
And speaking of luck, I won a giveaway for a 3-day pass to Outside Lands, courtesy of the awesome folks at Three Twins! I had to re-read the email twice yesterday to make sure I wasn’t seeing things. Outside Lands was so much fun the last time I went. And this year it’s right after my birthday. I can’t wait to see what they have in store for us this year. I’ll put together another gluten-free foodie guide to Outside Lands shortly.
Until then, check out this week’s low FODMAP recipes and have a fabulous weekend.
Low FODMAP Recipes
- Leave it to Kate Scarlata to share a drool-worthy gluten-free and low FODMAP berry cobbler recipe that’s worth heating up the oven for.
- This low FODMAP pesto from FODMAP Formula is just the thing to take your next sheet-pan dinner or hamburgers to the next level.
- For a new, healthier spin on Taco Tuesday, try this Cheesy Spaghetti Squash Taco Casserole from Feast in Thyme.
- Need a breakfast treat this weekend? Bake up a batch of Becky Excell’s gluten-free cinnamon sugar baked doughnuts. They’re gluten-free, low FODMAP, and dairy-free too.
- Becky also shared Mark’s Gluten Free Crispy Chilli Beef Recipe this week. I love Chinese takeout and it frequently doesn’t love me back so I can’t wait to try it.
- If you’ve never tried baked eggs, you’re in for a treat with this Easy Sunday Morning Baked Eggs recipe.
Level-up Your Low FODMAP Kitchen
Summer means no-bake desserts and having the ice cream maker on overdrive. Support this blog and get some kitchen inspiration from the below recommendations from Amazon + see what I’ve added to my top picks in my Erika’s Gluten-free Kitchen Amazon shop.