A friend asked me for my recommendations for some great gluten-free cookbooks this week. And then I realized it had been a while since I updated my round-up of the best low FODMAP cookbooks and gluten-free cookbooks! In all, I added a half dozen awesome low FODMAP cookbooks and gluten-free cookbooks to my collection the past few months. I should take this opportunity to note my cookbook shelves are now double-stacked.
So many awesome cookbooks keep coming out that I can’t pass up. Here’s hoping to eventually have space for more bookshelves…Until then, I’ll keep stacking them in! BTW if you have a low FODMAP or gluten-free cookbook you’d like me to review, drop me a note in the comments.
The other big activity over this past week was baking cookies for the SFSPCA bake sale. To participate in the cat-centric theme of the event, I baked some Hello Kitty gluten-free lemon cookies.
I’m ready for the #SFSPCA @sf_spca bake sale! Bringing my #HelloKitty #glutenfree lemon sugar cookies to the Fillmore Street campus for a very special #Caturday event. Get some tasty noms and benefit a good cause! #AdoptDontShop #foodblogger #foodblog #foodbloggers #foodporn #instafood #forkyeah #foodphotography #goodeats #food52 #feedfeedglutenfree #foodgawker #foodideas
I hope some hello kitty loving gluten-free folks showed up to claim them. Recipe coming to the blog very soon. And now, on to this week’s low FODMAP recipes!
Low FODMAP Recipes
- Looking for an alternative for chips to dip in your favorite sauce? Try this Baked Zucchini Fries recipe from Kate Scarlata.
- Get your spicy Thai food fix with this Low FODMAP Thai Pra Ram Tofu recipe from Fun Without FODMAPs.
- Casa de Sante has a great step-by-step tutorial for Low FODMAP Steak Frites. As a bonus, it’s a great excuse to try their low FODMAP Tuscan Herb Seasoning Mix.
- Liven up your packable lunches with this low FODMAP Niçoise Salad from Taters to Truffles.
- Bored with basic burgers? Pop these Paleo Whole30 Grilled Gyro Burgers from Jay’s Baking Me Crazy on the grill instead!
- Looking for a vegan and low FODMAP starter? Try these Low FODMAP falafel from A Little Bit Yummy.
Give Yourself a Great Low FODMAP Cookbook
See something you like on my low FODMAP cookbooks round-up? Pick up a new cookbook plus the tools and low FODMAP ingredients to make these recipes + more via my Erika’s Gluten-free Kitchen Amazon shop.