There is something about having the new year start on a Monday that makes it hard to get back into the everyday, non-holiday swing of things!
It’s cold outside (well, cold for the Bay Area, not cold like Chicago), I’m fighting off a cold, and all I want to make for dinner is comfort food. Like last night’s gluten-free spaghetti and meatballs.
On the work front, I’m kicking off content and analytics projects with new clients and wrapping up content projects that didn’t quite get completed in 2017. I’m booking guests for my weekly #ContentChat, and finally working on my neglected online course outlines. I also have macaron and tamale-making classes on the calendar. It’s exciting to have so many interesting things to look forward to!
I’m not doing a whole 30 challenge this January, but I am looking to try new low FODMAP recipes that are outside of my comfort zone. I’ll definitely be giving each of this week’s low FODMAP recipes a try.
This Week’s Low FODMAP Recipes
As much as I love cakes and cookies, I am so ready for some new low FODMAP recipes and meal plan ideas. Check these out:
- This Paleo Whole30 Stuffed Pepper Soup is easy to make—in your InstantPot or on the stove—with all the flavors of a stuffed pepper in soup form. Recipe by Jay’s Baking Me Crazy.
- Don’t let the leeks in this recipe fool you—it’s still low FODMAP as long as you only use the green parts. Chicken with Leeks and Preserved Lemon (AIP, SCD, Paleo) recipe from Gutsy by nature.
- Sweet potato gnocchi makes a great low-FODMAP side dish. You may feel tempted to eat it as a main dish, but you need to keep to a 1/2 cup serving size to stay within low FODMAP guidelines.
- Serve these Instant Pot Meatballs from A Calculated Whisk over your favorite gluten-free pasta or zoodles.
- Tired of bringing soup for lunch? Try these easy Chef’s Salad Lettuce Wraps from Cupcakes & Kale Chips.