This week has been a flurry of news and pre-announcements for the Fancy Food Show, which is held January 18-22 here in SF.
I’m so excited about all the great free-from and low FODMAP foods I’ll have the opportunity to taste and review over the course of the show. AND I might even get to meet a blogger friend or two IRL as well. Yeah!
I’m going to be on the lookout for great new gluten-free baking ingredients and dinner components. I have a lot on my list for the blog this year, and sharing reviews of the best low FODMAP and gluten-free foods is one of my big priorities. I’ve spent a lot of time and money over the past two years on gluten-free food products, and want to share what I’ve loved with all of you.
Stay tuned—and Let me know if you’re going to be there!
This Week’s Low FODMAP Recipes
One the recipe front, I’m focusing in on great packable lunches. I love a great sandwich made with Canyon Bakehouse bread. But, I know I do better with a variety of hot lunches, salads, and sandwiches.
- Looking for an easy low FODMAP fish recipe that isn’t just grilled salmon? Try this Parmesan Crusted Flounder recipe from FODMAP Everyday.
- If flounder is too fishy for you, they also have a Sesame Crusted Ahi Tuna Steak recipe to try.
- These tuna and veggie patties are a low-FODMAP take on Portuguese fish cakes.
- While fennel may look like onions, it’s actually part of the carrot family, which means you can enjoy this Italian Marinated Lamb Shoulder stress-free.
- Are you finding you’re eating the same lunch every day now that you’re following the low FODMAP diet? Break out of your rut with these low FODMAP lunch ideas from FODMAP Life.